Carnival Hot Dog Cart & Umbrella Nostalgia Electrics HDC701 Description
Nostalgia Electrics HDC-701 Carnival Hot Dog Cart with Umbrella - Vintage Collection
Perfect for those backyard summer movie nights! Also ideal for sidewalk vendors.
This large, carnival-style hot dog cart w/umbrella is similar to those seen on busy, big-city street corners. This hot dog stand is a fun way for guests to select and make their own hot dogs or hamburgers at a home picnic or party. It's also a great item for organizations to use at ball games, fairs, pep rallies and other special events.
Comes complete with a roller to cook hot dogs, plus 5 separate, covered compartments to hold buns and condiments, to keep hot dogs warm -- and an end compartment that's perfect for keeping canned or bottled drinks cold.
A unique, colorful and useful novelty item that's one of a kind! Commercially-rated unit is a durable, enameled steel unit with hot dog roller to cook hot dogs plus 2 large hot dog and bun warming/steaming inserts.
3 condiment inserts for chili, sauerkraut and more. Beverage cooler to keep drinks ice cold and service shelf to hold paper goods, ketchup and mustard. Comes with umbrella and PVC cover for protection of "vendor" and unit.
* Roller is ideal for cooking up to 16 hot dogs. Also great for sausages.
* Five separate covered compartments for holding condiments, buns and meat.
* Side insulated cold box compartment holds ice and up to 12 sodas.
* Large capacity water kettle (steam heat) for keeping food hot.
* Side shelf tray with convenient pull bar handle for hanging tools, towel, etc.
* Double front upper shelf for easily accessible serving/cooking items.
* Vinyl protective wind/sneeze guard.
* Removable folding sun umbrella.