Custom Double Theater Usher Door
Home Theater Double Usher Doors
Add a distinctive entrance to your home cinema with these Home Theater Double Usher Doors. They feature round porthole windows, push plates and 2-way swing action, or optional one-way swing. Constructed of solid particle-board and covered with hardwood veneers - they not only look good but help isolate the theater room sound. Includes plywood jambs and trim (i.e. casing).
Shop more from our Home Theater Door Panel collection here!
- Made in the USA
- Customizable Size
- 6 Wood Grain Finish Options
- Isolates Theater Sound
- Portholes: 12-inch diameter x 1/4-inch thick
- Kick-Plates on the bottom of the door are optional.
- Jambs are included and available for either 2x4 studs, 2x6 framing, or custom sizes.
- A Push-plate is standard on the inside and outside (Brass or Nickel)
- If you want to add on Film Reel Door Pulls, let us know in the Request form
Available Wood Grain Finishes
- American Cherry
- Honey Walnut
- Indian Cherry
- Scandia Maple
- Special Mahogany
- Vermont Maple
Note: Actual wood finish colors may vary from website colors. Light stains have maple wood grain and dark stains have birch wood grain. The finish is a pre-catalyzed lacquer and the finished product will have a clear coat.
Available Custom Colors
- Wood Usher Door custom colors painted to match your theater decor are also available
- Please fill-out the gray Product Inquiry tab and send us your custom door size, and/or paint brand (if known) and color for a price quote
- Comes with spring-loaded, self-closing pivot hinge
- Allow 1/8 to 1/4 inch above door for the Top Pivot Plate
- Floor plate will attach to the bottom of the door and to the floor and will house the adjustable spring pivot
- Standard door sizes are available in 2 doors of the following sizes... 24, 28, 30, 32 or 36-inch widths x 80-inch high
- If you need a door that is not a standard size (but 36-in Wide or less), then specify one of these 2 in the Door Custom Size WxHxD (
- Exact Door Size (W x H x D)
- Rough Opening Size (W x H x D)
- NOTE: Depth refers to the Jamb-size... measured from Front of sheetrock to Back of sheetrock
How to determine door size
- Measure your door opening
- The rough-opening width is generally 2" wider than the actual door (i.e. a 62-inch rough-opening would use 2 x 30-inch wide doors)
- The rough-opening (RO) height is generally 82" to 82.75" in height for a standard 80-inch high door (the RO size depends on flooring... i.e. carpet thickness)
Jamb-size / framing size
- 2x4 Framing is generally 3.5" Wide plus 1/2" sheetrock on each side = 4.5" Wide
- 2x6 Framing is generally 5.5" Wide plus 1/2" sheetrock on each side = 6.5" Wide
Our Hassle-Free Return Policy
For any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, simply contact us with your Purchase Order (PO) number and the reasons for return. Our team is trained to handle the rest.
The only exception being we cannot accept return on products with personalization unless damaged or defective. As you can understand, those products are made just for you, we always try to do our best in providing all the details upfront to make sure the customization in sizes and text are exactly how you want them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.