Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol HDTV Video Movie Screen Description
Da-Lite Tensioned Advantage Deluxe Electrol (16x9 Aspect Ratio)
Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case in extruded aluminum provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles.
Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction. The Advantage Electrol is our most popular ceiling recessed electric screen.
Advantage Deluxe screen has two motors, one to operate door and one to operate screen. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation.
Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
Screen Aspect Ratio:
1.78:1 aspect ratio (a.k.a. 16x9 widescreen)
* Door motor: 120-volt (60 Hz) at 1.2 amp max
* Screen motor: 120-volt (60 Hz) at 2.4 amp max
* Capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting
* Junction box: internally integrated with a quick connect connector
* Automatic thermal overload cut-out
* Built-in Low Voltage Control (LVC) Unit
* Decora style 3 button wall switch
* UL Plenum Rated case
Case lengths: Listed in the HDTV Format graphic below.
* SCB-100 (RS-232 serial control board)
* Wireless Remote Control for Low-Voltage-Control (LVC)... RF or IR
Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.All fabrics listed below will be seamless.
All screen surfaces can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Surfaces are Flame retardant and mildew resistant.
JKP Affinity Screens:
Optimized for use with 1080p and greater resolutions, Da-Lite JKP Affinity HD Progressive fabrics are high performance screens for critical viewing applications.
Q: Which Screen Material should I use?
A: Visit our Screen Fabric Selector
NOTE: All Da-Lite screens are custom-made to your specifications and typically take 3-7 business days for production. Due to product weight, this item only ships via GROUND FREIGHT.