Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol HDTV Video Movie Screen Description
Da-Lite Tensioned Contour Electrol (16x9 Aspect Ratio)
Stylish curved aluminum extruded case available in either black, white or graphite finish.
Screen surface retracts completely into the case for a clean, modern appearance when screen is not in use.
The Contour Electrol is ideal for a wall or ceiling mounted electric screen. It comes with several types of brackets to fit most needs.
Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
Screen Aspect Ratio:
1.78:1 aspect ratio (a.k.a. 16x9 widescreen)
* Roller motor: 120-volt (60 Hz) at 2.4 amp max
* Capacitor and an electric brake to prevent coasting
* Junction box: internally integrated with a quick connect connector
* Automatic thermal overload cut-out
Case lengths: Listed in the HDTV Format graphic below.
* Choice of seven veneer finishes (applied to front cover of the screen case only) - Color may vary from website colors
* SCB-100 (RS-232 serial control board)
* Low Voltage Control (LVC) unit, Silent Motor, or both built into the case.
* Wireless Remote Control for Low-Voltage-Control (LVC)... RF or IR
Front projection surfaces standard with black backing for opacity.All fabrics listed below will be seamless.
All screen surfaces can be cleaned with mild soap and water. Surfaces are Flame retardant and mildew resistant.
JKP Affinity Screens:
Optimized for use with 1080p and greater resolutions, Da-Lite JKP Affinity HD Progressive fabrics are high performance screens for critical viewing applications.
Q: Which Screen Material should I use?
A: Visit our Screen Fabric Selector
NOTE: All Da-Lite screens are custom-made to your specifications and typically take 3-7 business days for production.