Lacing Cord for Video Movie Screens Description
Lacing Cord for Video Screens
Lacing Cord for attaching video screens to frames.
Idea for lace-and-grommet type screens with borders and fastener holes along the edges and a frame with eyelets.
Da-Lite Lacing Cord is available in 2 types:
1. Nylon Lacing Cord
2. Shock/Stretch Lacing Cord (black)
Which type should I choose?
1. Nylon Lacing Cord is preferred for fiberglass-based screens (such as Matte White) or rigid black-backed screens.
2. Shock (stretch) Lacing Cord is preferred for vinyl-based screens that need a lot of tension to keep them flat.
How To Calculate Cord Length:
* If you have an old cord that you are replacing, measure its length from end to end.
* If you do not have an existing cord, then estimate 1.5 ft cord per foot of frame.
(note: round-up if necessary)
Frame is 16-foot Long x 9-foot High.
Frame sides total: 16 + 9 + 16 + 9 = 50 feet
50 feet x 1.5 = 75 feet (estimated cord length)
Lace and Grommet Frames and screens are not included and are available for sale separately.