Movie Reel Acoustic Panels Description
Movie Reel Acoustic Image Panels
Add a touch of nostalgia to your home décor with these unique movie reel themed image panels. The collection has widespread appeal for everyone and makes the perfect addition to any media room or home theater. A variety of acoustic panel options allows you to display in multiple configurations to minimize unwanted sound.
- Commercial Applications: Audimute Acoustic panels offer style, beauty, and performance with endless solution to controlling sound in a variety of commercial spaces.
- Acoustical Environment: Create an impressive and professional acoustic environment in educational and healthcare facilities, office and retail spaces, cinemas and theaters, restaurants, houses of worship, gymnasiums and auditoriums, conference centers, professional recording studios, factories and warehouses, auto garages and mechanic shops, kennels, hair salons and anywhere echo and reverberation may be a problem.
- Superior Acoustics: Sound quality is important, and absorption panels can help bring audible clarity to any space.
- Easy Installation: Hanging your acoustic sound panels on any wall surface is quick and easy with Audimute panel clips. Panel clips provide extra panel rigidity and simplify installation with a back lip that slips perfectly over our panel clips.
- Sustainability: Doing the right thing is at the heart of our purpose, values, and principles. That includes protecting the communities in which we live, work and serve.
- Our Passion: When you partner with Audimute, you’ll immediately discover how passionate we are about helping you meet your acoustic goals. Together we’ll develop acoustic environments that exceed your expectations.
- Looking for Bass Traps? Choose the 4” thickness selection in any 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, or 2’ x 4’ panel to create the perfect bass trap. Bass traps can be easily mounted using the Z-clips that are included with each panel. For maximum effectiveness, opt for a corner mount.
CONTENT: Acoustic substrate- P.E.T. 10% - 30%, Recycled Cotton 70% - 90%, FabricRecycled polyester, Frame: 0.038in. Galvanized steel
COMPONENTS: Acoustic substrate, Frame, Fabric Cover, Z-Clip
THICKNESS: 2in. and 4in.
THICKNESS TOLERANCE: + -1/4”
SIZES: 1’ x 1’, 1’ x 2’, 1’ x 3’, 1’ x 4’, 2’ x 2’, 2’ x 3’, 2’ x 4’, 3’ x 3’. (custom sizes up to 4’ x 8’)
FINISH OPTIONS: Fabric, Image on Fabric
APPLICATION: Indoor, Walls
INSTALLATION: Z-Clip and Screw, Offset Mount, Optional Secrity Clips
HANDLING/CARE: When handling panels make sure hands are clean and oil free. Vacuuming or light brushing is recommended to prevent dust and soil buildup.
STORAGE: Acoustic Panels must be stored in a dry place. Delivery Packaging is not ideal for storage purposes. It is advised to place a polyethylene cover over the stack when packaging is removed, to reduce moisture absorption. It is recommended that panels be stored horizontally. It is recommended that panels should not be stacked. It is strongly recommended to avoid storage longer than 6 months. Do not allow water to come into direct contact with the material during storage. Store in a cool dry space 55°f-85°f.
FIRE RATING: ASTM E84 Class A. The acoustic fabric finishes also receive a NFPA 260 Class I rating
COLOR FASTNESS TO LIGHT: Grade 4 min. at 40 hours
COLOR FASTNESS TO CROCK: Grade 4 min. dry & Grade 3 min. wet
ACOUSTIC RATING: NRC 1.0