Pedestal Base for Benchmark Metropolitan Popcorn Machine (30050) Description
Pedestal Base with Optional Metropolitan Poppers
Inspired by the art deco architecture of the late 1920's and 1930's, these popcorn machines are ideal for home theaters. Its unique design enables it to be placed against a wall for a minimal space requirement while still providing an attractive visual impact. Ordinary popcorn machines have the graphics and cosmetic appeal on the back of the popper making them unsuitable for wall placement.
The pedestal base provides storage for all of your popcorn supplies while placing the popper at the ideal operating height. The optional commercial quality poppers feature a aluminum food-zone, 20 mil anodized kettle (for easy cleaning), a heated warming deck to keep the popped corn fresh for hours, old-maid drawer (for un-popped kernels), tempered glass panels and a three year parts warranty.
Metropolitan Popper Features:
* Available with either a 4 or 6 ounce kettle
* 3 year parts warranty (from Manufacturer)
* Easy to use and maintain
* 50-watt Heated warming deck
* Old-maid drawer for un-popped kernels
* Aluminum food-zone for easy cleaning
* 20 mil anodized non-stick kettle
* Tempered glass panel
* Tinted Tempered Glass Panels
The optional Metropolitan poppers come with your choice of either a 4 or 6 ounce kettle to meet your production needs:
4 ounce = 85 quarts per hour (120 volt, 980 watt, 8.2 amps)
6 ounce = 127 quarts per hour (120 volt, 1180 watt, 9.9 amps)
Dimensions of an optional Popper: 20 in. W x 15 in. D x 30 in. H
Weight: ~50 pounds
Dimensions of a Pedestal Base: 19 in. W x 14 in. D x 32 in. H
Weight: ~50 pounds
* NOTE: Photo shows base with optional counter-top popper.
* Price includes FREE Ground Shipping to the lower 48 states! Ground-only delivery on this product.