- Made in the USA
- Customizable Size
- 6 Wood Grain Finish Options
- Isolates Theater Sound
- Portholes: 12-inch diameter x 1/4-inch thick
- Kick-Plates on the bottom of the door are optional
- Jambs are included and available for either 2x4 studs, or 2x6 framing
- Constructed of solid particle-board and covered with hardwood veneers
- Isolates the theater room sound
- Swing both ways or optional one way
- A Push-plate is standard on the inside and outside (Brass or Nickel)
- Purchase a Film Reel Door Pull to elevate your Usher Door
- Comes with spring-loaded, self-closing pivot hinge
- Allow 1/8 to 1/4 inch above door for the Top Pivot Plate
- Floor plate will attach to the bottom of the door and to the floor and will house the adjustable spring pivot
- Standard door sizes are available in 24, 28, 30, 32 or 36-inch widths x 80-inch high
- Custom also available
How to determine door size:
- Measure your door opening. The rough-opening width is generally 2" wider than the actual door (i.e. a 32-inch rough-opening would use a 30-inch wide door). The rough-opening (RO) height is generally 82" to 82.75" in height for a standard 80-inch high door (the RO size depends on flooring... i.e. carpet thickness).
What is my jamb-size / framing size:
- 2x4 Framing is generally 3.5" Wide plus 1/2" sheetrock on each side = 4.5" Wide
- 2x6 Framing is generally 5.5" Wide plus 1/2" sheetrock on each side = 6.5" Wide
Available Wood Grain Finishes:
- American Cherry
- Honey Walnut
- Indian Cherry
- Scandia Maple
- Special Mahogany
- Vermont Maple
- Note: Actual wood finish colors may vary from website colors. Photo shows door in Special (Dark) Mahogany finish. Light stains have maple wood grain and dark stains have birch wood grain. The finish is a pre-catalyzed lacquer and the finished product will have a clear coat.
Custom Sizes and Colors:
- Wood Usher Door custom sizes, and/or custom colors painted to match your theater decor are also available.
- Please fill-out the gray Product Inquiry tab (below) and send us your custom door size, and/or paint brand (if known) and color for a price quote.
- For custom doors sizes, include exact door size (W x H x D) or rough opening size (W x H x D) and specify which one you're including
Manufacturing time for these custom-made wood usher doors typically runs three months
- Ground-Only Delivery for this product
- This item ships in a crate approximately 7.5-feet long and the freight couriers charge an oversize up-charge for delivery to a Residence
- The up-charge does not apply to Businesses with a loading dock
Our Hassle-Free Return Policy
For any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, simply contact us with your Purchase Order (PO) number and the reasons for return. Our team is trained to handle the rest.
The only exception being we cannot accept return on products with personalization unless damaged or defective. As you can understand, those products are made just for you, we always try to do our best in providing all the details upfront to make sure the customization in sizes and text are exactly how you want them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.