Custom Double Theater Usher Door
Home Theater Double Usher Doors
Add a distinctive entrance to your home cinema with these Home Theater Double Usher Doors. They feature round porthole windows, push plates and 2-way swing action, or optional one-way swing. Constructed of solid particle-board and covered with hardwood veneers - they not only look good but help isolate the theater room sound. Includes plywood jambs and trim (i.e. casing).
Shop more from our Home Theater Door Panel collection here!
- Made in the USA
- Customizable Size
- 6 Wood Grain Finish Options
- Isolates Theater Sound
- Portholes: 12-inch diameter x 1/4-inch thick
- Kick-Plates on the bottom of the door are optional.
- Jambs are included and available for either 2x4 studs, 2x6 framing, or custom sizes.
- A Push-plate is standard on the inside and outside (Brass or Nickel)
- If you want to add on Film Reel Door Pulls, let us know in the Request form
Available Wood Grain Finishes
- American Cherry
- Honey Walnut
- Indian Cherry
- Scandia Maple
- Special Mahogany
- Vermont Maple
Note: Actual wood finish colors may vary from website colors. Light stains have maple wood grain and dark stains have birch wood grain. The finish is a pre-catalyzed lacquer and the finished product will have a clear coat.
Available Custom Colors
- Wood Usher Door custom colors painted to match your theater decor are also available
- Please fill-out the gray Product Inquiry tab and send us your custom door size, and/or paint brand (if known) and color for a price quote
- Comes with spring-loaded, self-closing pivot hinge
- Allow 1/8 to 1/4 inch above door for the Top Pivot Plate
- Floor plate will attach to the bottom of the door and to the floor and will house the adjustable spring pivot
- Standard door sizes are available in 2 doors of the following sizes... 24, 28, 30, 32 or 36-inch widths x 80-inch high
- If you need a door that is not a standard size (but 36-in Wide or less), then specify one of these 2 in the Door Custom Size WxHxD (
- Exact Door Size (W x H x D)
- Rough Opening Size (W x H x D)
- NOTE: Depth refers to the Jamb-size... measured from Front of sheetrock to Back of sheetrock
How to determine door size
- Measure your door opening
- The rough-opening width is generally 2" wider than the actual door (i.e. a 62-inch rough-opening would use 2 x 30-inch wide doors)
- The rough-opening (RO) height is generally 82" to 82.75" in height for a standard 80-inch high door (the RO size depends on flooring... i.e. carpet thickness)
Jamb-size / framing size
- 2x4 Framing is generally 3.5" Wide plus 1/2" sheetrock on each side = 4.5" Wide
- 2x6 Framing is generally 5.5" Wide plus 1/2" sheetrock on each side = 6.5" Wide