Locking Movie Poster Display
Illuminated Locking Movie Poster Case
This Illuminated Locking Movie Poster Lightbox is available in 2 different finishes and features precision mitered corners and a full-length piano hinge on the door. Designed with poster security in mind, and have been thoroughly tested for optimum light distribution and ease of poster removal.
Shop more from our Movie Poster Display collection here!
- Available in Black Finish or Satin Aluminum (silver)
- 2 energy efficient, cool running fluorescent bulbs for even light distribution
- 110-120-volt to be hardwired out center-back of case. Electrical wires run underneath the ballast cover. An Optional 8-ft power cord is available for indoor units
- A small, low-profile On/Off rocker switch is located on the bottom of the lightbox. For outdoor cases, there will be an internal switch
- Comes with 1 sheet of clear plexi on the door. Snap your poster or signage with self-diffusing back into the frame against the plexi
- NOTE: A White Diffuser is recommended for sandwiching posters flat and diffusing the light
- All aluminum construction in a sleek black or satin finish
- Easy load frame for tool-free poster changes
- Comes with 2 locks, each lock comes with 2 keys
- UL & CSA Certified
- Made in USA
44" W x 31" H x 5.75" D
Accommodates 39 1/2" x 26 1/2" Movie Posters or signage
If you are using this case outdoors your image must be laminated. The case will have drain holes as it is not 100% waterproof.
Locate the studs in the wall that you are mounting the poster case to. Carefully remove the fluorescent tube lamps from the back of the unit and drill directly through the unit into the wall (mounting hardware not included).
NOTE: Custom sizes are available upon request, as shown in the photo below of the small black case. Please contact us for a custom quote!
Locking Black cases are generally in-stock and Satin Silver Finishes typically take 3-6 weeks.