Heavy Frame Candy Concession Case
Royal Candy Concession Case
Level up your home theater with the Master Candy Concession Case and leave your guests in awe of your candy display. This case features locks so you won’t have to worry about little hands eating too much candy when you’re not looking. The case also has glass shelves and interior lighting. You can purchase one or more to create a row of cases to fit your home cinema.
Shop more from our Concession Stand collection here!
- Available in Satin Silver, Satin Gold, Polished Silver or Polished Gold
- Made in the USA
- Interior Lighting
Build a wood cabinet and install it yourself, or hire a home theater installer to do the job for you.
Can also be installed in-wall with the proper framing, mounting support and proper wiring. Will also hang on wall.
- You will need to supply the mounting cabinet as this case is designed to be hung on the wall displaying the type of candy you offer for sale. The back of the cabinet should have either drawers or shelves for storing the candy that is sold.
- Buy 1 or more and make a whole concession stand row of cases
- Heavy extruded anodized aluminum case frame (5 3/8" deep)
- Recessed glass door (1 1/2" face)
- Cylinder lock with two keys
- Full length piano hinge
- Metal back
- Integral perimeter mini-fluorescent lighting on left-and-right sides
- Built-in 1 7/8" aluminum flange with 1" overlay
- Aluminum top
- Mirrored interior
- Two glass shelves
- Integral electrical housing
- Light fixtures are UL-Approved
- Hardwired for direct connection to your AC wiring (no power-cord option)
- No On/Off Switch, but an electrician can wire an outlet to a light switch
- Made in the USA
- This is a commercial-grade product made for the theater industry and is also available for home theaters
- Uses 2 x Standard-sized T5 fluorescent tubes that can be purchased from local hardware stores.
- (33 1/2" X 34" X 5 3/8")
- 85 pounds/case