Posterlite Series - Rear Illuminated Poster Marquee
Note: Interior Use only
The Posterlite Series Marquee is our economically priced, backlit poster case. Choose one of 5 different finishes to coordinate with your home theater decor.
Illuminate your movie posters for that authentic movie theater lobby look!
Double-sided (double-faced) so you can have an illuminated poster on each side! Great for hanging in show rooms, movie lobbies, and event expos.
These professional poster marquees are manufactured by the same company that makes them for the large movie theater chains.
Authentic rear-illuminated poster marquees have LED backlighting to make a stunning display of your one-sheet posters. Call us if you would like fluorescent bulbs for a surcharge.
- Integral lightbox module 4" (10.2 cm) deep single face; 6" (15.2 cm) deep - double face with fluorescent lighting for rear illumination
- Front-loading poster frame with integral diffusion sheeting
- All four sides of frame snap open for fast, easy installation of flexible or rigid posters
- Stainless steel spring clip
Approximate Size: 28" W x 42" H x 4" D (singled-sided) or 6" D (double-sided)
* Choose between 3-Prong Power Cord or 'Hardwired' for Direct Wiring into your AC power lines by a qualified electrician.
* Hardwired: You decide where to drill a small hole out the back of the case. Your electrician feeds the wires through the hole and connects them to the internal junction box.
* 3-Prong Power Cord: Choose your cord length and the location where you would like the cord to come out of the case.
* Recessed Outlet: If you would like to hang the poster case over a recessed outlet, then choose 3-Prong Power Cord (coiled-up inside) so you can cut a hole in the back of the case directly over your outlet, and run the cord out the hole.
* Switch: A single On/Off power switch controls both the star/stripe and florescent tube lighting.
Wall Mounting (for single-sided):
Simply open the case and drill 2 holes through the metal back that correspond to the spacing of the studs in your walls (typically 16-inches apart). Then use at least 2 long screws (2.5 - 3 inch) to secure the case to the wall.
Ceiling Mounting (for double-sided):
We can supply Eye-bolts and Chain for hanging.
For standard 27" x 40" and 27" x 41" movie posters and one sheets (posters not included). Front-loading snap open/close Bassloc frame.
Custom made to your specifications.
Typically ships in 5-15 business days via Ground Freight.
Our Hassle-Free Return Policy
For any reason you're unhappy with your purchase, simply contact us with your Purchase Order (PO) number and the reasons for return. Our team is trained to handle the rest.
The only exception being we cannot accept return on products with personalization unless damaged or defective. As you can understand, those products are made just for you, we always try to do our best in providing all the details upfront to make sure the customization in sizes and text are exactly how you want them.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.