Learn more about the Posterlite Series Rear Lit Movie Poster Light Box
Double Sided Movie Poster Display
Posterlite Series Rear Lit Movie Poster Light Box
The Posterlite Series Marquee is our economically priced, backlit poster case.Choose one of 5 different finishes to coordinate with your home theater decor.Illuminate your movie posters for that authentic movie theater lobby look!
These professional poster marquees are manufactured by the same company that makes them for the large movie theater chains.
Authentic rear-illuminated poster marquees have LED back lighting to make a stunning display of your one-sheet posters. Call us if you would like fluorescent bulbs for a surcharge.
Shop more from our Movie Poster Display collection here!
- Available in Satin Silver , Satin Gold , Polished Silver , Polished Gold or Black
- Integral light box module 4" (10.2 cm) deep single face; 6" (15.2 cm) deep - double face with fluorescent lighting for rear illumination
- Front-loading poster frame with integral diffusion sheeting
- All four sides of frame snap open for fast, easy installation of flexible or rigid posters
- Stainless steel spring clip
- Optional: double sided
- Interior use
Approximate Size: 28" W x 42" H x 4" D (singled-sided) or 6" D (double-sided)
For standard 27" x 40" and 27" x 41" movie posters and one sheets (posters not included). Front-loading snap open/close Bassloc frame.
- Choose between 3-Prong Power Cord or 'Hardwired' for Direct Wiring into your AC power lines by a qualified electrician.
- Hardwired: You decide where to drill a small hole out the back of the case. Your electrician feeds the wires through the hole and connects them to the internal junction box.
- 3-Prong Power Cord: Choose your cord length and the location where you would like the cord to come out of the case.
- Recessed Outlet: If you would like to hang the poster case over a recessed outlet, then choose 3-Prong Power Cord (coiled-up inside) so you can cut a hole in the back of the case directly over your outlet, and run the cord out the hole.
- Switch: A single On/Off power switch controls both the star/stripe and florescent tube lighting.
Wall Mounting (for single-sided)
Simply open the case and drill 2 holes through the metal back that correspond to the spacing of the studs in your walls (typically 16-inches apart). Then use at least 2 long screws (2.5 - 3 inch) to secure the case to the wall.
Ceiling Mounting (for double-sided)
We can supply Eye-bolts and Chain for hanging.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.