Immersive Stargazing Experience
Full Range App Control
3rd Party Control Compatible
Fast Shipping Available: 1 Week
Learn more about the Interactive LED Star Ceiling Panels
Our immersive night sky simulation adds the right touch of magic and outdoors beauty to your screen room. Whether you’re building the atmosphere for movie night or want an enchanting backdrop for your spa or pool house, our starlit panels are the perfect solution for a wide variety of settings.
- Easy To Install
- Customizable Size To Fit Any Room
- Realistic Twinkle
- For Commercial Or Residential Use
- Comes Wi-fi Ready
- Built In Timer
- Pro Grade Acoustic Treatment – Improves The Soundproofing And Optimizes Your Listening Experience
- Acoustic Panels
- Fiber Optic Lights
- Guilford Of Maine Fire Retardant Acoustic Fabric
- Pre-wired Panels
- Magnetic Mounting System
- Controllable With Companion App Or Existing Home Automation System
- Changeable Brightness And Speed
- Switchable Modes
- Low Voltage LED Smart Engine
- Wrapped In Fire Retardant Fabric
What's In The Box:
- Star Panels With Fiber Optics Pre-installed
- Mounting System (Magnetic Default, Rotofast Optional)
- Power Adapter
- Cables To Connect Panels To Each Other
- Control Interface
- Wi-fi Adapter To Allow Control By Companion IOS App (Android Coming Soon)
- 35ft Cable To Connect To Existing Media Closet (Optional)
Popular Uses Include:
- Commercial And Home Theaters
- Media And Entertainment Rooms
- Children’s Playrooms
- Spas And Salons
- Pool Houses And Bathrooms
- Covered Outdoor Living Spaces
- Restaurants, Nightclubs And Casinos
- Boardrooms And Office Lounges
Standard panels sizes:
- 2x2 ft.
- 2x4 ft.
- 4x4 ft. (most popular)
- 4x8 ft.
All panels are 1 in. thick.
Input Power, Connector: DC 12V @ 300mA, RJ45 or Barrel Jack
Operating Temp: 0°C ~ 85°C
Operating Humidity: 5 ~ 65% RH
Communication Standard: Control Interface required for RS232
Output, Connector: Connector w/ Power, RJ45
Size: Standard Sizes listed, Custom Available
Stars (points of light): 7-10 per sq. foot, Custom Available
Q: What type of fastener is needed for the Star Ceiling Panels?
A: You will need drywall anchor screws to screw the spacer and magnet into the surface. There will be a supplied magnet template in each panel box based on the number of panels and any custom cuts requested.
Q: Do you ship to Canada?
A: Yes, but the customer needs to have a broker and pay for the duties, taxes and all other customs fees.
Q: How long will it take to be delivered?
A: 2 weeks for our standard sizes, and 3-4 weeks lead time for customized ceiling panels.