Velour Covered Theater Rope
Velvet Rope with Rope Ends Attached (Made of Velour)
Plush, stain resistant velour over firm cotton core. A classic for over 100 years with the look and feel of velvet.
Filled with a heavy cotton core (not cheap foam filling), allowing for perfect draping and a luxurious feeling of quality.
Shop more from our Stanchions, Ropes & Wall Plate collection here!
- 12 different velour colors
- Movie Theater Posts and Wall Plates are available separately
- Custom-made to your specifications (length, color, ends)
- Rope ends are permanently and professionally attached at the factory, and are also for sale separately
- Production-time varies based on Rope End finish, see estimates above. Ships from factory in New York
Available in 3-inch increments from 1-ft to 7-ft (contact us for other sizes up to 9-feet long)
These Standard Finishes are typically ready in 1 week:
1P Polished Chrome
1S Satin Chrome
2P Polished Brass
These Specialty Finishes are typically ready in 2-3 weeks:
21 Colorific Red
23 Colorific Mid Blue
28 Colorific Green
2S Satin Brass
32 Colorific White
33G Colorific Black
33S Satin Black
6 English Antique Brass
8 Statuary Bronze
10 Antique Copper
89 Black Wrinkle
Measurement Technique #1 (more exact than technique #2):
Take a string and hang it across your opening with the amount of drape you prefer, then measure the string length to determine the rope length and round up if necessary.
Measurement Technique #2 (see diagram above):
* Post to Post: take the measurement from the center of one post to the center of the other post and round up to next longer length.
* Wall to Post: take the measurement from the wall to the center of the post and round up to next longer length.
* Wall to Wall: take the measurement between the walls and then round up to next longer length.
* "Eye to Eye": take the measurement between the center line of each wall plate and round up to next longer length.