Premiere Series Rear Illuminated Poster Case
An authentic Hollywood style poster case for displaying your most prized movie posters! Professional locking poster cases as seen on the walls of large movie theaters.
Includes one of each: Now Showing and Coming Soon Dater (unless you choose the No Dater option). The standard dater location is at the bottom of the case. If you would like the Dater at the top of the cae, please advise this in the customer notes section during checkout. Custom Daters are also available.
Features Chasing Lights with adjustable speed control! An optional transformer can be ordered that will allow the lights to chase or freeze (i.e. static). The transformer switch is internal. Uses LED Bulbs.
Each bulb socket is held in place by a threaded collar ring.
The poster case features a locking door with weather-stripping and they come with 2 keys.
For Interior or Exterior use. Door is 1/8" Clear Plexiglass.
Rear-Illumination adds life to your movie posters!
(posters not included)
38 3/8" x 59 1/4" x 5 3/8"
Selectable Case Color:
Selectable Door Color:
Uses standard LED Bulbs for Poster backlighting.
Uses 7-watt Miniature LED Bulbs around border (50 total).
* Choose between 3-Prong Power Cord or 'Hardwired' for Direct Wiring into your AC power lines by a qualified electrician.
* Hardwired: You decide where to drill a small hole out the back of the case. Your electrician feeds the wires through the hole and connects them to the internal junction box.
* 3-Prong Power Cord: Choose your cord length and the location where you would like the cord to come out of the case.
* Recessed Outlet: If you would like to hang the poster case over a recessed outlet, then choose 3-Prong Power Cord (coiled-up inside) so you can cut a hole in the back of the case directly over your outlet, and run the cord out the hole.
* Switch: A single On/Off power switch controls both the chaser bulbs and florescent tube lighting.* Power: Each unit draws less than 3 amps.
Simply open the case and drill 2 holes through the metal back that correspond to the spacing of the studs in your walls (typically 16-inches apart). Then use 2 long screws (2.5 - 3 inch) to secure the case to the wall. Can be ceiling mounted with optional Eyebolts on top and a finished back.
For standard 27" x 40" and 27" x 41" movie posters and one sheets (posters not included). Front-loading snap open/close frame.
Custom made to your specifications.
Typically ships in 5-15 business days via Ground Freight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.