Custom Finish Options
Easy to install
Optional Chasing Lights
Learn more about the Premiere Series Rear Lit Movie Poster Light Box with Chase Lights
- Custom Finish Options
- Dater Available
- Easy to install
- Dimensions: 35" x 50" x 4" (depth dimensions are case front-to-back not including light
- Weight: 85 lbs.
Each bulb socket is held in place by a threaded collar ring.
- Indoor only
- "Now Showing" and "Coming Soon" Dater (unless you choose the No Dater option).
- Custom Daters are also available. The box to hold the dater, can be located on the top or bottom of the frame.
Optional Chasing Lights:
- A transformer can be ordered that will allow the lights to chase or freeze (i.e. static).
- Transformer switch is internal.
- Satin Silver
- Satin Gold
- Polished Silver
- Polished Gold
- Uses standard T8 Florescent Bulbs for Poster back-lighting.
- Uses 7-watt Miniature Bulbs around border (50 total).
- Replacement Miniature Light Bulbs are available separately... see SKU: HCA0610
- Choose between 3-Prong Power Cord or 'Hardwired' for Direct Wiring into your AC power lines by a qualified electrician.
- Hardwired: You decide where to drill a small hole out the back of the case. Your electrician feeds the wires through the hole and connects them to the internal junction box.
- 3-Prong Power Cord: Choose your cord length and the location where you would like the cord to come out of the case.
- Recessed Outlet: If you would like to hang the poster case over a recessed outlet, then choose 3-Prong Power Cord (coiled-up inside) so you can cut a hole in the back of the case directly over your outlet, and run the cord out the hole.
- Switch: A single On/Off power switch controls both the chaser bulbs and florescent tubes.
- Power: Each unit draws approximately 3 amps. 120 - 277 Volts. 50/60 Hertz.
- Simply open the case and drill 2 holes through the metal back that correspond to the spacing of the studs in your walls (typically 16-inches apart).
- Then use 2 long screws (2.5 - 3 inch) to secure the case to the wall. Can be ceiling mounted with optional Eyebolts on top and a finished back.
- For standard 27" x 40" and 27" x 41" movie posters and one sheets (posters not included).
- Front-loading snap open/close frame.
- Typically ships in 5-15 business days via Ground Freight.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.