Custom Illuminated Movie Poster Display
Premiere Series Rear Lit Movie Poster Light Box with Chase Lights
The Premiere Series Rear Lit Movie Poster Light Box with Chase Lights is manufactured by the same company that makes them for the large movie theater chains, which means you can't get more authentic than this for your home cinema. The rear-illuminated poster marquees have fluorescent back lighting to make a stunning display of your one-sheet posters. We can't wait to see which poster you display!
Shop more from our Movie Poster Display collection here!
- Custom Finish Options
- Dater Available
- Easy to install
- Weight: 85 lbs
- Each bulb socket is held in place by a threaded collar ring
- Indoor only
- Front-loading snap open/close frame
- 35" x 50" x 4" (depth dimensions are case front-to-back not including light
- For standard 27" x 40" and 27" x 41" movie posters and one sheets (posters not included).
- "Now Showing" and "Coming Soon" Dater (unless you choose the No Dater option).
- Custom Daters are also available. The box to hold the dater, can be located on the top or bottom of the frame.
Optional Chasing Lights
- A transformer can be ordered that will allow the lights to chase or freeze (i.e. static).
- Transformer switch is internal.
- Satin Silver
- Satin Gold
- Polished Silver
- Polished Gold
- Uses standard T8 Florescent Bulbs for Poster back-lighting.
- Uses 7-watt Miniature Bulbs around border (50 total).
- Replacement Miniature Light Bulbs are available separately... see SKU: HCA0610
- Choose between 3-Prong Power Cord or 'Hardwired' for Direct Wiring into your AC power lines by a qualified electrician.
- Hardwired: You decide where to drill a small hole out the back of the case. Your electrician feeds the wires through the hole and connects them to the internal junction box.
- 3-Prong Power Cord: Choose your cord length and the location where you would like the cord to come out of the case.
- Recessed Outlet: If you would like to hang the poster case over a recessed outlet, then choose 3-Prong Power Cord (coiled-up inside) so you can cut a hole in the back of the case directly over your outlet, and run the cord out the hole.
- Switch: A single On/Off power switch controls both the chaser bulbs and florescent tubes.
- Power: Each unit draws approximately 3 amps. 120 - 277 Volts. 50/60 Hertz.
- Simply open the case and drill 2 holes through the metal back that correspond to the spacing of the studs in your walls (typically 16-inches apart).
- Then use 2 long screws (2.5 - 3 inch) to secure the case to the wall. Can be ceiling mounted with optional Eyebolts on top and a finished back.